Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of Hexabrix and Renografin-60 in knee arthrography.
- A comparison of ionic versus nonionic contrast medium during primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction (GUSTO IIb). Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Coronary Arteries in Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Extravascular extravasation of radiographic contrast media. Effects of conventional and low-osmolar agents in the rat thigh.
- Randomized trial of contrast media utilization in high-risk PTCA: the COURT trial.
- Successful use of education and cost-based feedback strategies to reduce physician utilization of low-osmolality contrast agents in the cardiac catheterization laboratory.