Subject Areas on Research
- Crystal structure of bovine Cu,Zn superoxide dismutase at 3 A resolution: chain tracing and metal ligands.
- Electrochemical activation of electrodes for amperometric detection of nitric oxide.
- Electrodeposited platinum-iridium coating improves in vivo recording performance of chronically implanted microelectrode arrays.
- Hyperpolarization of "Neat" Liquids by NMR Signal Amplification by Reversible Exchange.
- Interstitial hyperthermia and iridium brachytherapy in treatment of malignant glioma. A phase I clinical trial.
- Interstitial hyperthermia in combination with brachytherapy.
- LIGHT-SABRE enables efficient in-magnet catalytic hyperpolarization.
- Multiaxial fields improve SABRE efficiency by preserving hydride order.
- Novel aminoalkyl tris-cyclometalated iridium complexes as cellular stains.
- Racing against unwanted isomerization.
- The crystal structure of bovine Cu2+,Zn2+ superoxide dismutase at 5.5-A resolution.