Subject Areas on Research
- A mouse model of familial porphyria cutanea tarda.
- Blood-Conservation Strategies in a Blood-Refusal Parturient with Placenta Previa and Placenta Percreta.
- Donor Iron Deficiency Study (DIDS): protocol of a study to test whether iron deficiency in blood donors affects red blood cell recovery after transfusion.
- Effects of iron deficiency anemia and its treatment on fibroblast growth factor 23 and phosphate homeostasis in women.
- Ferrous iron content of intravenous iron formulations.
- Iron negative foci and nodules in safrole-exposed mouse liver made siderotic by iron-dextran injection.
- Laparoscopic nephron-sparing surgery in a Jehovah's Witness patient.
- Transient monoclonal immunoglobulin G with anti-dextran activity.
- Uroporphyria in Hfe mutant mice given 5-aminolevulinate: a new model of Fe-mediated porphyria cutanea tarda.