Subject Areas on Research
- A novel N-acetylglucosaminidase from neonatal rat enterocytes.
- A standardised approach for the dispersion of titanium dioxide nanoparticles in biological media.
- Anti-sm autoantibodies in systemic lupus target highly basic surface structures of complexed spliceosomal autoantigens.
- Characterization of prostate-tissue-directed monoclonal antibody, alpha-Pro 13.
- Expression of unusually large keratins during terminal differentiation: balance of type I and type II keratins is not disrupted.
- Expression, distribution, and biochemistry of human CD39. Role in activation-associated homotypic adhesion of lymphocytes.
- Halobacterium salinarum NRC-1 PeptideAtlas: toward strategies for targeted proteomics and improved proteome coverage.
- High-level synthesis of biologically active reovirus protein sigma 1 in a mammalian expression vector system.
- Hypoxic cell death is reduced by pH buffering in a model of engineered heart tissue.
- Influence of Aqueous Inorganic Anions on the Reactivity of Nanoparticles in TiO2 Photocatalysis.
- Isolation, purification and characterization of an iron-binding protein from the horseshoe crab (Limulus polyphemus).
- Molecular analysis of X-ray-induced alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) null mutations in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Neonatal plasminogen displays altered cell surface binding and activation kinetics. Correlation with increased glycosylation of the protein.
- Protein fragment domains identified using 2D gel electrophoresis/MALDI-TOF.
- Purification and biochemical characterization of statin, a nonproliferation specific protein from rat liver.
- Secretion of HLA-A and -B antigens via an alternative RNA splicing pathway.
Keywords of People
- Krangel, Michael S., George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Integrative Immunobiology