Subject Areas on Research
- A multifunctional, light-activated prochelator inhibits UVA-induced oxidative stress.
- A pro-chelator triggered by hydrogen peroxide inhibits iron-promoted hydroxyl radical formation.
- Characterization of cytoprotective and toxic properties of iron chelator SIH, prochelator BSIH and their degradation products.
- Comparison of various iron chelators and prochelators as protective agents against cardiomyocyte oxidative injury.
- Iron prochelator BSIH protects retinal pigment epithelial cells against cell death induced by hydrogen peroxide.
- LC-UV/MS methods for the analysis of prochelator-boronyl salicylaldehyde isonicotinoyl hydrazone (BSIH) and its active chelator salicylaldehyde isonicotinoyl hydrazone (SIH).
- Metabolic effects of isonicotinic acid hydrazid (INH) toxicity in Saccharomyces cerevislae.
- The hydrolytic susceptibility of prochelator BSIH in aqueous solutions.