Subject Areas on Research
- Crystal structure of the lactose operon repressor and its complexes with DNA and inducer.
- Effect of isopropyl-beta-D-thiogalactopyranosid induction of the lac operon on the specificity of spontaneous and doxorubicin-induced mutations in Escherichia coli.
- Long-term monitoring of bacteria undergoing programmed population control in a microchemostat.
- Permissive glycan support of photoreceptor outer segment assembly occurs via a non-metabolic mechanism.
- Phage Trojan horses: a conditional expression system for lethal genes.