Subject Areas on Research
- A clinical investigation on tong xin luo capsule in treatment of coronary heart disease with silent myocardial ischemia.
- Clinical Effectiveness of Hydralazine-Isosorbide Dinitrate Therapy in Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction: Findings From the Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Registry.
- Effect of isosorbide mononitrate on the human optic nerve and choroidal circulations.
- Grassroots marketing in a global era: more lessons from BiDil.
- Human retinal hemodynamics following administration of 5-isosorbide mononitrate.
- Isosorbide Mononitrate in Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Isosorbide and isorbide dinitrate.
- Pharmacologic therapy for patients with chronic heart failure and reduced systolic function: review of trials and practical considerations.
- Physical Activity, Quality of Life, and Biomarkers in Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (from the NEAT-HFpEF Trial).
- Prescribing BiDil: is it black and white?
- Sex-related difference in the metabolism of isosorbide dinitrate following incubation in human blood.
- Use of hydralazine-isosorbide dinitrate combination in African American and other race/ethnic group patients with heart failure and reduced left ventricular ejection fraction.
Keywords of People