Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnosis and management of Baylisascaris procyonis infection in an infant with nonfatal meningoencephalitis.
- Food perception without ingestion leads to metabolic changes and irreversible developmental arrest in C. elegans.
- Management of drug-resistant cyathostominosis on a breeding farm in central North Carolina.
- Natural product glycosyltransferases: properties and applications.
- Persistent eosinophilia and Strongyloides infection in Montagnard refugees after presumptive albendazole therapy.