Subject Areas on Research
- Association between medication possession ratio, virologic failure and drug resistance in HIV-1-infected adults on antiretroviral therapy in Côte d'Ivoire.
- CD4+ T-cell-guided structured treatment interruptions of antiretroviral therapy in HIV disease: projecting beyond clinical trials.
- Coverage of intermittent prevention treatment with sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine among pregnant women and congenital malaria in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Enamel chipping in Taï Forest cercopithecids: Implications for diet reconstruction in paleoanthropological contexts.
- Fine scale spatial investigation of multiple insecticide resistance and underlying target-site and metabolic mechanisms in Anopheles gambiae in central Côte d'Ivoire.
- Natural variation in CDC28 underlies morphological phenotypes in an environmental yeast isolate.
- SIVcpz in wild chimpanzees.
- Semi-field evaluation of the cumulative effects of a "Lethal House Lure" on malaria mosquito mortality.