Subject Areas on Research
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University.
- Evaluating the impact of screening plus eave tubes on malaria transmission compared to current best practice in central Côte d'Ivoire: a two armed cluster randomized controlled trial.
- Natural variation in CDC28 underlies morphological phenotypes in an environmental yeast isolate.
- SIVcpz in wild chimpanzees.
- Screening and field performance of powder-formulated insecticides on eave tube inserts against pyrethroid resistant Anopheles gambiae s.l.: an investigation into 'actives' prior to a randomized controlled trial in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Semi-field studies to better understand the impact of eave tubes on mosquito mortality and behaviour.