Subject Areas on Research
- Implementing the Emergency Severity Index Triage System in Jamaican Accident and Emergency Departments.
- Locus of control, depression and quality of life among persons with sickle cell disease in Jamaica.
- Post-partum mood change in Jamaican women: a description and discussion on its significance.
- Short birth intervals and uterine cervical cancer risk in Jamaican women.
- The influence of early sexual debut and sexual violence on adolescent pregnancy: a matched case-control study in Jamaica.