Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of Interrater Reliability of the Emergency Severity Index After Implementation in Emergency Departments in Jamaica Using a Learning Collaborative Approach.
- Implementing the Emergency Severity Index Triage System in Jamaican Accident and Emergency Departments.
- Pathologic Factors Affecting Colorectal Cancer Survival in a Jamaican Population-the UHWI Experience.
- Post-partum mood change in Jamaican women: a description and discussion on its significance.
- The influence of early sexual debut and sexual violence on adolescent pregnancy: a matched case-control study in Jamaica.