Subject Areas on Research
- Evidence supporting the use of hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of osteoradionecrosis of the jaw.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for radiation necrosis of the jaw: comments on a randomized study.
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment and bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw: a case series.
- Non-exposed bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw: a critical assessment of current definition, staging, and treatment guidelines.
- The incidence of osteonecrosis of the jaw in patients receiving 5 milligrams of zoledronic acid: data from the health outcomes and reduced incidence with zoledronic acid once yearly clinical trials program.
- Utility of hyperbaric oxygen in treatment of bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaws.