Subject Areas on Research
- Application Inflation for Internal Medicine Applicants in the Match: Drivers, Consequences, and Potential Solutions.
- Exploring the changing landscape of jobs for new graduates: practice, education, and new graduate imperatives.
- Hiring and Retaining Home Care Nurses.
- Integrated cardiothoracic surgery: Navigating interviews and the match.
- Landing Your First Colorectal Surgery Job: How to Find It and What to Expect.
- Nomogram to predict successful placement in surgical subspecialty fellowships using applicant characteristics.
- Recommendations to Reduce Diagnostic Radiology Resident Misrepresentation in Postinterview Communications.
- Selecting Among Otolaryngology Residency Applicants to Train as Tomorrow's Leaders.
- Successfully Navigating the Physician Job Interview.
- The bias against integrated thoracic surgery residency applicants during general surgery interviews.
- The unintended consequences of portfolios in graduate medical education.
- What do you do with the "pink sheets?".