Subject Areas on Research
- Autosomal Dominant Hyper-IgE Syndrome in the USIDNET Registry.
- Genetic linkage of hyper-IgE syndrome to chromosome 4.
- Mononuclear cells from patients with the hyper-IgE syndrome produce little IgE when they are stimulated with recombinant human interleukin-4.
- Neonatal Job's syndrome featuring a vesicular eruption.
- Primary immunodeficiency diseases: dissectors of the immune system.
- Pulmonary complications of primary immunodeficiencies.
- Successful haploidentical donor hematopoietic stem cell transplant and restoration of STAT3 function in an adolescent with autosomal dominant hyper-IgE syndrome.
- The hyper-IgE syndrome.