Subject Areas on Research
- A non-experimental study of oral anticoagulation therapy initiation before and after national patient safety goals.
- Compliance with acute stroke care quality measures in hospitals with and without primary stroke center certification: the North Carolina Stroke Care Collaborative.
- Hospital Quality Metrics: "America's Best Hospitals" and Outcomes After Ischemic Stroke.
- One intensive care nursery's experience with enhancing patient safety.
- Outcomes after ischemic stroke for hospitals with and without Joint Commission-certified primary stroke centers.
- Predictors of delivery of hospital-based heart failure patient education: a report from OPTIMIZE-HF.
- Reimbursement update: looking toward the 1990s.
- Stroke patient outcomes in US hospitals before the start of the Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center certification program.
- The dissociation between door-to-balloon time improvement and improvements in other acute myocardial infarction care processes and patient outcomes.
- The stability of DNR orders on hospital readmission. The SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Updated compendium offers strategies to prevent health care-associated infections.
Keywords of People