Subject Areas on Research
- Clash of definitions: controversies about conscience in medicine.
- Jewish physicians' beliefs and practices regarding religion/spirituality in the clinical encounter.
- Social versus individual motivation: implications for normative definitions of religious orientation.
- The association of physicians' religious characteristics with their attitudes and self-reported behaviors regarding religion and spirituality in the clinical encounter.
- The child's interests and the case for the permissibility of male infant circumcision.
Keywords of People