Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of anaerobiosis on antimicrobial susceptibility of staphylococci.
- Endocarditis caused by Bacillus subtilis.
- Experimental and clinical experience with hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of clostridial myonecrosis.
- Glucocorticoid therapy in sepsis/shock caused by gram-negative microorganisms.
- Heterologous URA3MX cassettes for gene replacement in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Increase in antibiotic resistance among isolates of Salmonella in the United States, 1967-1975.
- Increased ototoxicity in both young and old mice.
- Newer antibiotics.
- Overview of first-line amikacin therapy for urologic infections.
- Prevalence of Pre-Existing Hearing Loss Among Patients With Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa.
- The inoculum effect and band-pass bacterial response to periodic antibiotic treatment.
- Topology links RNA secondary structure with global conformation, dynamics, and adaptation.