Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative analysis of bone and cartilage metabolism in two strains of guinea-pig with varying degrees of naturally occurring osteoarthritis.
- Assessment of the utility of biomarkers of osteoarthritis in the guinea pig.
- Biomarkers of incident radiographic knee osteoarthritis: do they vary by chronic knee symptoms?
- Coexistence of macular corneal dystrophy types I and II in a single sibship.
- Diurnal variation of serum and urine biomarkers in patients with radiographic knee osteoarthritis.
- Exclusion of lumican and fibromodulin as candidate genes in MYP3 linked high grade myopia.
- Keratocan and lumican regulate neutrophil infiltration and corneal clarity in lipopolysaccharide-induced keratitis by direct interaction with CXCL1.
- Longitudinal characterization of synovial fluid biomarkers in the canine meniscectomy model of osteoarthritis.
- Lumican and muscarinic acetylcholine receptor 1 gene polymorphisms associated with high myopia.
- Quantification of glycosaminoglycans in urine by isotope-dilution liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Regulation of corneal inflammation by neutrophil-dependent cleavage of keratan sulfate proteoglycans as a model for breakdown of the chemokine gradient.
- Structural analysis of a human glial variant laminin.
- The influence of mechanical compression on the induction of osteoarthritis-related biomarkers in articular cartilage explants.
- Urea as a passive transport marker for arthritis biomarker studies.
- Variation in osteoarthritis biomarkers from activity not food consumption.
Keywords of People