Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-glaucoma agents-induced pseudodendritic keratitis presumed to be herpetic simplex keratitis: a clinical case series.
- Effective antibody therapy in herpes simplex virus ocular infection. Characterization of recipient immune response.
- Herpes simplex keratitis in patients with acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Histopathologic characteristics of two forms of experimental herpes simplex virus retinitis.
- Prevention of herpes keratitis by monoclonal antibodies specific for discontinuous and continuous epitopes on glycoprotein D.