Subject Areas on Research
- Diffuse hyperplasia of intratarsal ectopic lacrimal gland tissue.
- Exposure keratopathy in patients undergoing invasive ventilation: Prevalence, severity, and the role of surface lubrication.
- Human conjunctival surface mucins: a quantitative study of normal and diseased (KCS) tissue.
- Involvement of corneal lymphangiogenesis in a mouse model of allergic eye disease.
- Morphological changes in the human conjunctival epithelium. II. In keratoconjunctivitis sicca.
- Ocular manifestations of graft-v-host disease.