Subject Areas on Research
- Autoimmune dacryoadenitis of NOD/LtJ mice and its subsequent effects on tear protein composition.
- Comparison of topical dry eye medications for the treatment of keratoconjunctivitis sicca in a botulinum toxin B-induced mouse model.
- Dysfunctional tear syndrome: dry eye disease and associated tear film disorders - new strategies for diagnosis and treatment.
- Recurrence after topical nonpreserved methylprednisolone therapy for keratoconjunctivitis sicca in Sjögren's syndrome.
- TFOS DEWS II Diagnostic Methodology report.
- TFOS DEWS II iatrogenic report.
- TFOS DEWS II pathophysiology report.
- The Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 Point-of-Care Test in Dry Eye.