Subject Areas on Research
- Altered branched-chain α-keto acid metabolism is a feature of NAFLD in individuals with severe obesity.
- Branched-Chain Aminotransferases Control TORC1 Signaling in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Branched-chain α-keto acids and glutamate/glutamine: Biomarkers of insulin resistance in childhood obesity.
- Branched-chain α-ketoacids are preferentially reaminated and activate protein synthesis in the heart.
- Insulin action, type 2 diabetes, and branched-chain amino acids: A two-way street.
- Keto acid metabolites of branched-chain amino acids inhibit oxidative stress-induced necrosis and attenuate myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- The effects of high intensity exercise on muscle and plasma levels of alpha-ketoisocaproic acid.