Subject Areas on Research
- Branched-Chain Aminotransferases Control TORC1 Signaling in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Branched-chain α-ketoacids are preferentially reaminated and activate protein synthesis in the heart.
- Regulation of the cyanide-resistant alternative oxidase of plant mitochondria. Identification of the cysteine residue involved in alpha-keto acid stimulation and intersubunit disulfide bond formation.
- The effects of high intensity exercise on muscle and plasma levels of alpha-ketoisocaproic acid.
- The reaction of the soybean cotyledon mitochondrial cyanide-resistant oxidase with sulfhydryl reagents suggests that alpha-keto acid activation involves the formation of a thiohemiacetal.