Subject Areas on Research
- A gene controlling variation in Arabidopsis glucosinolate composition is part of the methionine chain elongation pathway.
- Enzymic determination of citrate in serum and urine, with use of the Worthington "ultrafree" device.
- Evolutionary dynamics of an Arabidopsis insect resistance quantitative trait locus.
- Identification of 3-methylglutarylcarnitine. A new diagnostic metabolite of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A lyase deficiency.
- Natural variation in MAM within and between populations of Arabidopsis lyrata determines glucosinolate phenotype.
- Positive selection driving diversification in plant secondary metabolism.
- Stressed-Out T Cells Fragment the Mind.
- The fat mass and obesity associated gene (Fto) regulates activity of the dopaminergic midbrain circuitry.