Subject Areas on Research
- Cytotoxicity of oxidized LDL to porcine aortic smooth muscle cells is associated with the oxysterols 7-ketocholesterol and 7-hydroxycholesterol.
- Dual-wavelength ratiometric fluorescence measurement of the membrane dipole potential.
- Modulation of the binding of signal peptides to lipid bilayers by dipoles near the hydrocarbon-water interface.
- Modulation of the interbilayer hydration pressure by the addition of dipoles at the hydrocarbon/water interface.
- Toxicity of oxidized low density lipoproteins for vascular smooth muscle cells and partial protection by antioxidants.