Subject Areas on Research
- Elementary steps in the reaction mechanism of the alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase multienzyme complex from Escherichia coli: kinetics of succinylation and desuccinylation.
- Fluorescence polarization study of the alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex from Escherichia coli.
- Processing of intermediates in multienzyme complexes.
- Structural and mechanistic studies of the alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase multienzyme complex from Escherichia coli.
- The biological foundation of the genetic association of TOMM40 with late-onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Transglutaminase-catalyzed inactivation of glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase and alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex by polyglutamine domains of pathological length.