Subject Areas on Research
- A temperature jump study of aspartate aminotransferase. a reinvestigation.
- ACLY and ACC1 Regulate Hypoxia-Induced Apoptosis by Modulating ETV4 via α-ketoglutarate.
- AN OPTICAL ROTATORY DISPERSION STUDY OF ASPARTIC AMINO TRANSFERASE.
- Distinct Roles of Glutamine Metabolism in Benign and Malignant Cartilage Tumors With IDH Mutations.
- Hedgehog-YAP Signaling Pathway Regulates Glutaminolysis to Control Activation of Hepatic Stellate Cells.
- Inhibition of lysyl hydroxylase by catechol analogs.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase mutations in gliomas.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase mutations in gliomas: mechanisms, biomarkers and therapeutic target.
- Kdo hydroxylase is an inner core assembly enzyme in the Ko-containing lipopolysaccharide biosynthesis.
- Metabolomic analysis reveals extended metabolic consequences of marginal vitamin B-6 deficiency in healthy human subjects.
- Oncogenic PIK3CA mutations reprogram glutamine metabolism in colorectal cancer.
- Regional glutamine deficiency in tumours promotes dedifferentiation through inhibition of histone demethylation.
- TET2 binds the androgen receptor and loss is associated with prostate cancer.
- The mitochondrial 2-oxoglutarate carrier is part of a metabolic pathway that mediates glucose- and glutamine-stimulated insulin secretion.
Keywords of People