Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective study of the modified Atkins diet for intractable epilepsy in adults.
- A review of low-carbohydrate ketogenic diets.
- Ablation of steroid receptor coactivator-3 resembles the human CACT metabolic myopathy.
- Analysis of volatile free fatty acids in human urine by capillary column gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
- Can you predict an immediate, complete, and sustained response to the ketogenic diet?
- Safety of Appetite Manipulation in Children with Feeding Disorders Admitted to an Inpatient Feeding Program.
- Selectively starving cancer cells through dietary manipulation: methods and clinical implications.
- Treatment of pyruvate carboxylase deficiency with high doses of citrate and aspartate.
Keywords of People