Subject Areas on Research
- Chapter 1: AUA guideline on management of staghorn calculi: diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Coagulum pyelolithotomy.
- Controversial cases in endourology. Caliceal diverticular calculi.
- Doppler US assessment of maternal kidneys: analysis of intrarenal resistivity indexes in normal pregnancy and physiologic pelvicaliectasis.
- Endoscopic management of symptomatic caliceal diverticula: a retrospective comparison of percutaneous nephrolithotripsy and ureteroscopy.
- Lower pole calicostomy for the management of iatrogenic ureteropelvic junction obstruction.
- Management of calyceal calculi.
- Neoinfundibulotomy for the management of symptomatic caliceal diverticula.
- Prospective, randomized trial comparing shock wave lithotripsy and ureteroscopy for lower pole caliceal calculi 1 cm or less.
- Renal cryoablation and radio frequency ablation: an evaluation of worst case scenarios in a porcine model.
- Renal milk of calcium: contraindication to extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy.
- Transitional cell carcinoma of the pelvicalices and ureter.
Keywords of People