Subject Areas on Research
- A gammaGT-AT1A receptor transgene protects renal cortical structure in AT1 receptor-deficient mice.
- Abnormal water metabolism in mice lacking the type 1A receptor for ANG II.
- Angiotensinogen gene null-mutant mice lack homeostatic regulation of glomerular filtration and tubular reabsorption.
- Controlled trial comparing co-trimoxazole and methenamine hippurate in the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Diabetes insipidus in uricase-deficient mice: a model for evaluating therapy with poly(ethylene glycol)-modified uricase.
- Does a hypertonic saline load predict fluid retention in pacing induced heart failure?
- Effects of cold exposure and dehydration on renal function in black-tailed prairie dogs.
- Effects of two nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, indomethacin and oxaprozin, on the kidney.
- Urinary concentrating function in mice lacking EP3receptors for prostaglandin E2.
Keywords of People