Subject Areas on Research
- Colocalization of band 3 with ankyrin and spectrin at the basal membrane of intercalated cells in the rat kidney.
- Mapping the genetic architecture of human traits to cell types in the kidney identifies mechanisms of disease and potential treatments.
- Molecular genetics and histopathologic features of adult distal nephron tumors.
- Partial answers from partial Klotho deficiency.
- Preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions of rat hereditary renal cell tumors express markers of proximal and distal nephron.
- The transcription factor Twist1 in the distal nephron but not in macrophages propagates aristolochic acid nephropathy.
- Variant of Bartter's syndrome with a distal tubular rather than loop of Henle defect.
- What's new in diuretic therapy.