Subject Areas on Research
- EFFECT OF OVERLOAD ON SPEED OF ELBOW FLEXION AND THE ASSOCIATED AFTEREFFECTS.
- Influence of prior knowledge on automatic and voluntary postural adjustments in healthy and hemiplegic subjects.
- Positive effects of tactile versus kinesthetic or vestibular stimulation on neuroendocrine and ODC activity in maternally-deprived rat pups.
- Subjective experience of sensation in anorexia nervosa.
- Tactile/kinesthetic stimulation effects on preterm neonates.
- The "error" signals subserving adaptive gain control in the primate vestibulo-ocular reflex.
- The effect of vestibular stimulation in a four-hour sleep phase advance model of transient insomnia.