Subject Areas on Research
- A SWOT analysis of the physiotherapy profession in Kuwait.
- Are Gulf War veterans experiencing illness due to exposure to smoke from Kuwaiti oil well fires? Examination of Department of Defense hospitalization data.
- Butyrylcholinesterase activity and lymphocyte subpopulations in peripheral blood of Kuwaiti women experiencing recurrent spontaneous abortion.
- Butyrylcholinesterase activity in gestational diabetes: correlation with lymphocyte subpopulations in peripheral blood.
- Combined immunodeficiency in the United States and Kuwait: Comparison of patients' characteristics and molecular diagnosis.
- DNA adducts and exposure to burning oil.
- Exploring the meaning of childhood disability: perceptions of disability among mothers of children with disabilities (CWD) in Kuwait.
- In-theater hospitalizations of US and allied personnel during the 1991 Gulf War.
- Keeping our children safe in motor vehicles: knowledge, attitudes and practice among parents in Kuwait regarding child car safety.
- Parachuting injuries: a medical analysis of an airborne operation.
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with low back pain among health care providers in a Kuwait hospital.
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with self-reported carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) among office workers in Kuwait.
- Seat-belt use still low in Kuwait: self-reported driving behaviours among adult drivers.
- The Bone and Joint Decade (BJD) initiative: how did Kuwait perform?
Keywords of People