subject area of
- Lysosome-Rich Enterocytes Mediate Protein Absorption in the Vertebrate Gut.
- THE USE OF INFANT FOOD FORMULATIONS BASED ON FULL-FAT SOYA FLOUR AND PEANUT PROTEIN ISOLATE IN THE TREATMENT OF PROTEIN MALNUTRITION (KWASHIORKOR).
- The place of processed protein foods in the treatment and prevention of protein malnutrition in children.
- Treatment of nutritional oedema syndrome (kwashiorkor) with a low cost protein food.
- Use of isolated vegetable proteins in the treatment of protein malnutrition (kwashiorkor).