Subject Areas on Research
- A mathematical model of tryptophan metabolism via the kynurenine pathway provides insights into the effects of vitamin B-6 deficiency, tryptophan loading, and induction of tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase on tryptophan metabolites.
- A mutation in the glycine binding pocket of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor NR1 subunit alters agonist efficacy.
- Behavioral disturbances in adult mice following neonatal virus infection or kynurenine treatment--role of brain kynurenic acid.
- Branched-chain amino acids alter neurobehavioral function in rats.
- Electroacupuncture improves restraint stress-induced delay of gastric emptying via central glutaminergic pathways in conscious rats.
- Is endogenous D-serine in the rostral anterior cingulate cortex necessary for pain-related negative affect?
- Regionally distinct stoichiometry for N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor domains in brain.
- Spontaneous retinal activity is tonic and does not drive tectal activity during activity-dependent refinement in regeneration.