Subject Areas on Research
- Characteristics of patients that do not initially respond to intravenous antihypertensives in the emergency department: subanalysis of the CLUE trial.
- Falsely elevated urinary excretion of catecholamines and metanephrines in patients receiving labetalol therapy.
- Hemodynamic effects of labetalol in patients with combined hypertension and left ventricular failure.
- Hyperkalemia associated with intravenous labetalol therapy for acute hypertension in renal transplant recipients.
- Labetalol for the control of elevated blood pressure following coronary artery bypass grafting.