Subject Areas on Research
- Changing rates of cesarean delivery: the Duke experience, 1978-1986.
- Diagnosis and Management of Congenital Uterine Anomalies in Pregnancy.
- Occiput posterior fetal head position increases the risk of anal sphincter injury in vacuum-assisted deliveries.
- The impact of occiput posterior fetal head position on the risk of anal sphincter injury in forceps-assisted vaginal deliveries.
- Transperineal US: alternative technique to improve visualization of the presenting fetal part.
- Umbilical cord blood gas assessment of twins.
- Vaginal delivery from the persistent occiput posterior position. Influence on maternal and neonatal morbidity.