Subject Areas on Research
- Current role of the midforceps operation.
- Local anesthetics and mode of delivery: bupivacaine versus ropivacaine versus levobupivacaine.
- Using Hourly Time-Outs and a Standardized Tool to Promote Team Communication, Medical Record Documentation, and Patient Satisfaction During Second-Stage Labor.
- Vaginal delivery from the persistent occiput posterior position. Influence on maternal and neonatal morbidity.
- Variation in the postpartum hemorrhage rate in a clinical trial of oral misoprostol.
Keywords of People
- Grotegut, Chad Aaron, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine