Subject Areas on Research
- ICLAS Working Group on Harmonization: international guidance concerning the production care and use of genetically-altered animals.
- Laboratory animal science issues in the design and conduct of studies with endocrine-active compounds.
- Methods for generating and colonizing gnotobiotic zebrafish.
- Noise in a laboratory animal facility from the human and mouse perspectives.
- Preparation of animals for use in the laboratory: issues and challenges for the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
- The art and science of introducing animals to the research environment.