Subject Areas on Research
- Congenital alacrima.
- Congenital lacrimal sac mucoceles with intranasal extension.
- Erosion of the orbital plate (frontal bone) by a benign tumor of the lacrimal gland.
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma of the lacrimal sac fossa.
- Lacrimal Gland Tumors.
- Lacrimal gland abscess in a child as a rare manifestation of IgG4-related disease.
- Lesions of the lacrimal caruncle with an emphasis on oncocytoma.
- Ocular phenotype correlations in patients with TWIST versus FGFR3 genetic mutations.
- Piezosurgery in External Dacryocystorhinostomy.
Keywords of People