Subject Areas on Research
- A 60-year-old woman with an asymptomatic left lacrimal gland mass found incidentally.
- Congenital alacrima.
- Congenital lacrimal sac mucoceles with intranasal extension.
- Dacryolith formation around an eyelash retained in the lacrimal sac.
- Erosion of the orbital plate (frontal bone) by a benign tumor of the lacrimal gland.
- HPV16-associated squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue metastatic to the ciliary body, iris, and lacrimal gland.
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma of the lacrimal sac fossa.
- Lacrimal Gland Tumors.
- Lacrimal gland abscess in a child as a rare manifestation of IgG4-related disease.
- Lesions of the lacrimal caruncle with an emphasis on oncocytoma.
- Lymphoproliferative lesions of the ocular adnexa. Analysis of 112 cases.
- Metastasis of Lung Adenocarcinoma to the Lacrimal Sac.
- Multiple Cranial Neuropathies as the Initial Presentation of Primary Ductal Adenocarcinoma of the Lacrimal Gland.
- Ocular phenotype correlations in patients with TWIST versus FGFR3 genetic mutations.
- Piezosurgery in External Dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Targeted Neoadjuvant Intra-arterial Chemotherapy in Lacrimal Gland Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma: A Histological Correlation Using Apoptotic Tumor Markers.
Keywords of People