Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
Subject Areas on Research
- Dacryolith formation around an eyelash retained in the lacrimal sac.
- Incidence and clinical characteristics of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma of the lacrimal sac fossa.
- Ophthalmologic findings in Cornelia de Lange syndrome: a genotype-phenotype correlation study.
- Periocular infantile hemangioma masquerading as dacryocele.
- Spontaneous Resolution and Timing of Intervention in Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction.
- Spontaneous resolution rates in congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction managed with massage or topical antibiotics compared with observation alone.
- Surgical outcome of pediatric dacryocystorhinostomy in Nepal.
- Tear flow analysis through the upper and lower systems.
- The ocular manifestations of Wegener's granulomatosis. Fifteen years experience and review of the literature.
Keywords of People
- Mruthyunjaya, Prithvi, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery