Subject Areas on Research
- A novel cell-surface molecule expressed by human interdigitating reticulum cells, Langerhans cells, and activated lymphocytes is a new member of the Ig superfamily.
- Activin enhances skin tumourigenesis and malignant progression by inducing a pro-tumourigenic immune cell response.
- Demonstration of phenotypic abnormalities of thymic epithelium in thymoma including two cases with abundant Langerhans cells.
- Dendritic epidermal T cells regulate skin antimicrobial barrier function.
- Detection of clonal lymphoid receptor gene rearrangements in langerhans cell histiocytosis.
- Differential Requirements of TCR Signaling in Homeostatic Maintenance and Function of Dendritic Epidermal T Cells.
- Effective blue light photodynamic therapy does not affect cutaneous langerhans cell number or oxidatively damage DNA.
- Epidermal denervation and its effects on keratinocytes and Langerhans cells.
- Functions of skin-resident γδ T cells.
- IL-1β-dependent activation of dendritic epidermal T cells in contact hypersensitivity.
- Increase in TCR gamma delta T lymphocytes in synovia from rheumatoid arthritis patients with active synovitis.
- Lysosomes and the skin.
- Morphological assessment of immunologically relevant cells in the thymus.
- Role of macrophages in restricting herpes simplex virus type 1 growth after ocular infection.
- TGFβ/Smad3 signal pathway is not required for epidermal Langerhans cell development.
- beta-Arrestin1 mediates nicotinic acid-induced flushing, but not its antilipolytic effect, in mice.
Keywords of People