Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical myosin heavy chain in rat laryngeal muscle.
- Early specialization of the superfast myosin in extraocular and laryngeal muscles.
- Excitation properties of the right cervical vagus nerve in adult dogs.
- Measurement of laryngeal resistance in the evaluation of botulinum toxin injection for treatment of focal laryngeal dystonia.
- Modulation of heart rate by temporally patterned vagus nerve stimulation in the anesthetized dog.
- Selective cricothyroid muscle reinnervation by muscle-nerve-muscle neurotization.
- The posterior cricoarytenoid muscle is spared from MuRF1-mediated muscle atrophy in mice with acute lung injury.
- Utility of voice therapy in the management of vocal fold polyps and cysts.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Professor of Otolaryngology, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences