Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical myosin heavy chain in rat laryngeal muscle.
- Bilateral Selective Laryngeal Reinnervation for Bilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis in Children.
- Early specialization of the superfast myosin in extraocular and laryngeal muscles.
- Excitation properties of the right cervical vagus nerve in adult dogs.
- Modulation of heart rate by temporally patterned vagus nerve stimulation in the anesthetized dog.
- Selective cricothyroid muscle reinnervation by muscle-nerve-muscle neurotization.
- Sources of off-target effects of vagus nerve stimulation using the helical clinical lead in domestic pigs.
- The posterior cricoarytenoid muscle is spared from MuRF1-mediated muscle atrophy in mice with acute lung injury.
- Utility of voice therapy in the management of vocal fold polyps and cysts.
Keywords of People