Subject Areas on Research
- "Other" neurologic complications after cardiac surgery.
- A comparison of anesthetic techniques for awake intubation in neurosurgical patients.
- Correlation between the laryngeal brain stem evoked response and the laryngeal chemoreflex in the porcine model.
- Homogeneity of intrinsic properties of sexually dimorphic vocal motoneurons in male and female zebra finches.
- Laryngeal brain stem evoked response in the porcine model.
- Laryngospasm induced by a carotid-sinus-nerve stimulator.
- Of mice, birds, and men: the mouse ultrasonic song system has some features similar to humans and song-learning birds.
- Successful Prediction of a Left Nonrecurrent Laryngeal Nerve in a Patient With Right-Sided Aorta and Aberrant Left Subclavian Artery.
Keywords of People