Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of the chondrogenic potential of free and vascularized perichondrium in the airway.
- Evaluating laryngotracheal stenosis in a canine model with virtual bronchoscopy.
- Investigating the effects of laryngotracheal stenosis on upper airway aerodynamics.
- Laryngoscopy in bilateral vocal fold immobility: can you make a diagnosis?
- Laryngotracheal consequences of pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Long-term growth of a vascularized auricular perichondrocutaneous flap in laryngotracheal reconstruction.
- Reconstruction of the rabbit trachea with vascularized auricular perichondrium.
- Repair of a complete glottic-subglottic stenosis with a fibular osseocutaneous free flap.
- Sedation and subglottic stenosis in critically ill children.
- The endoscopic radiofrequency approach to management of GERD.
- Use of a revascularized, tubed costal myoperiosteal graft for repair of circumferential, segmental tracheal defects.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Professor of Otolaryngology, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Lee, Walter T, Associate Professor of Surgery, Radiation Oncology