Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of chemical and electrical synaptic transmission between single sensory cells and a motoneurone in the central nervous system of the leech.
- An electron-microscopic study of a physiologically identified motoneurone in the leech C.N.S. after injection of the fluorescent dye Procion yellow.
- Electrophysiology of neuroglia.
- Institutional Outcomes of Leech Therapy for Venous Congestion in 87 Patients.
- Photochemical control of endogenous ion channels and cellular excitability.
- The distribution of synapses on a physiologically identified motor neuron in the central nervous system of the leech. An electron microscope study after the injection of the fluorescent dye procion yellow.