Subject Areas on Research
- Constitutive Interferon Maintains GBP Expression Required for Release of Bacterial Components Upstream of Pyroptosis and Anti-DNA Responses.
- Disseminated Legionella micdadei infection in a liver transplant patient presenting as pulmonary nodules and a laryngeal lesion.
- Galectin-3 directs antimicrobial guanylate binding proteins to vacuoles furnished with bacterial secretion systems.
- One-time screening to define the problem: Legionella exposure in an electric power company.
- Rejection criteria for endotracheal aspirates.
- Search for microRNAs expressed by intracellular bacterial pathogens in infected mammalian cells.