Subject Areas on Research
- Activity patterns in seven captive lemur species: Evidence of cathemerality in Varecia and Lemur catta?
- Distinct functional roles of primate grasping hands and feet during arboreal quadrupedal locomotion.
- Eulemur, me lemur: the evolution of scent-signal complexity in a primate clade.
- Eulerian videography technology improves classification of sleep architecture in primates.
- Juvenile dominance in Eulemur macaco flavifrons: the influence of sex and maternal rank.
- Local habitat, not phylogenetic relatedness, predicts gut microbiota better within folivorous than frugivorous lemur lineages.
- Patterns of gut bacterial colonization in three primate species.
- Pitch control and speed limitation during overground deceleration in lemurid primates.
- Social inhibitory control in five lemur species.
- Support for a monophyletic lemuriformes: overcoming incongruence between data partitions.
- Telemetered electromyography of peroneus longus in Varecia variegata and Eulemur rubriventer: implications for the functional significance of a large peroneal process.
- The importance of scale in comparative microbiome research: New insights from the gut and glands of captive and wild lemurs.
- The lemur revolution starts now: the genomic coming of age for a non-model organism.
Keywords of People