Subject Areas on Research
- Activity patterns in seven captive lemur species: Evidence of cathemerality in Varecia and Lemur catta?
- Distinct functional roles of primate grasping hands and feet during arboreal quadrupedal locomotion.
- Eulemur, me lemur: the evolution of scent-signal complexity in a primate clade.
- Juvenile dominance in Eulemur macaco flavifrons: the influence of sex and maternal rank.
- Patterns of gut bacterial colonization in three primate species.
- Social inhibitory control in five lemur species.
- Support for a monophyletic lemuriformes: overcoming incongruence between data partitions.
- Telemetered electromyography of peroneus longus in Varecia variegata and Eulemur rubriventer: implications for the functional significance of a large peroneal process.
- The Paucity of Frugivores in Madagascar May Not Be Due to Unpredictable Temperatures or Fruit Resources.
- The hands and feet of Archaeolemur: metrical affinities and their functional significance.
- The lemur revolution starts now: the genomic coming of age for a non-model organism.
Keywords of People