Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of small GTP-binding proteins of the lens by GTP overlay assay reveals the presence of unique GTP-binding proteins associated with fiber cells.
- Colloid osmotic pressure of steer alpha- and beta-crystallins: possible functional roles for lens crystallin distribution and structural diversity.
- Colloid osmotic pressure of steer crystallins: implications for the origin of the refractive index gradient and transparency of the lens.
- Distribution of gap junctions and square array junctions in the mammalian lens.
- Membrane specializations in mammalian lens fiber cells: distribution of square arrays.
- Morphology of the normal human lens.
- Simple fixation and storage protocol for preserving the internal structure of intact human donor lenses and extracted human nuclear cataract specimens.
- Ultrastructure of fiber cells and multilamellar inclusions in experimental diabetes.