Subject Areas on Research
- A Frag Bag for Efficient Removal of Dislocated Nuclear Material.
- Anesthetic considerations for the patient with homocystinuria.
- Effect of Prior Anti-VEGF Injections on the Risk of Retained Lens Fragments and Endophthalmitis after Cataract Surgery in the Elderly.
- Eye injuries associated with paintball guns.
- Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery in a subluxated traumatic cataract.
- Inborn errors of molybdenum metabolism: combined deficiencies of sulfite oxidase and xanthine dehydrogenase in a patient lacking the molybdenum cofactor.
- Isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency: review of two cases in one family.
- Juvenile bilateral lens dislocation and glaucoma associated with a novel mutation in the fibrillin 1 gene.
- Molybdenum cofactor deficiency associated with Dandy-Walker malformation.
- Pale-centered retinal hemorrhages following vitrectomy. Case report.
- Posterior dislocation of a crystalline lens associated with airbag deployment.
- SAFETY PROFILE OF OCRIPLASMIN FOR SYMPTOMATIC VITREOMACULAR ADHESION: A Comprehensive Analysis of Premarketing and Postmarketing Experiences.
- Sulfite oxidase deficiency. Biochemical and clinical investigations of a hereditary metabolic disorder in sulfur metabolism.
Keywords of People