Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis and isolation of renal tubular cells by flow cytometry.
- Biochemical and cytochemical comparison of surface membranes from normal and dystrophic chickens.
- Characterization of purified endosomes containing the antidiuretic hormone-sensitive water channel from rat renal papilla.
- ERAAP synergizes with MHC class I molecules to make the final cut in the antigenic peptide precursors in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Hydrolysis of phthalyl amino acid esters of fluoroscein in the presence of leucine aminopeptidase.
- In the absence of aminopeptidase ERAAP, MHC class I molecules present many unstable and highly immunogenic peptides.
- The aminopeptidase ERAAP shapes the peptide repertoire displayed by major histocompatibility complex class I molecules.
- The final touches make perfect the peptide-MHC class I repertoire.