Subject Areas on Research
- Antineoplastic activity of boron-containing thymidine nucleosides in Tmolt3 leukemic cells.
- Comparison of cytostatic sensitivities of L 1210 cells and human stimulated lymphocytes in three cell proliferation assays.
- Cytoprotection by somatostatin of normal and malignant clonogenic cells against the in vitro cytotoxicity of bischloroethylnitrosourea (BCNU).
- Direct demonstration of elevated aldehyde dehydrogenase in human hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Dual-wavelength ratiometric fluorescence measurement of the membrane dipole potential.
- Glutathione-associated cis-diamminedichloroplatinum(II) metabolism and ATP-dependent efflux from leukemia cells. Molecular characterization of glutathione-platinum complex and its biological significance.
- In vitro and in vivo investigations for the development of cytostatic methylhydrazones.
- In vivo lysis of L5178Y cells in the establishment of the tumor-dormant state in DBA/2 mice.
- Inhibition of DNA synthesis and enhancement of the uptake and action of methotrexate by low-power-density microwave radiation in L1210 leukemia cells.
- Interferon production in mixed cultures of murine leukocytes and syngeneic L1210 leukemia cells.
- Interferons as gene activators. Cloning of the 5' terminus and the control segment of an interferon activated gene.
- Microwave treatment of intracerebral L1210 leukemia: schedule-dependent partial reversal of the effects of methotrexate.
- Synthesis and preliminary evaluation of n.c.a. iodoquine: a novel radiotracer with high uptake in cells with high ALDH1 expression.
- Targeting aldehyde dehydrogenase: a potential approach for cell labeling.
- The synthesis and anti-neoplastic activity of N2-isobutyryl-2'-deoxyguanosine-N7-cyanoborane derivatives.
Keywords of People